CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Hello People of the Internet! 
I'm so excited to finally be starting my own blog. I have always been in awe of teachers that blog, create products to sell on TpT and Teachers Notebook, and still post pictures of their amazing classrooms and activities.  It all seemed so overwhelming and impossible...BUT then I realized that all of the fantastic blogs I follow on this here interweb had to start somewhere, so this is it.
In December of 2012 I relocated to North Las Vegas from Sycamore, Illinois.  I actually grew up and graduated from high school in Vegas, then moved to Northern Illinois for college.   Having spent the previous 7 years searching for a full time permanent teaching position, I jumped at the chance to have my own classroom.  My 7 year old son, Cartier, and I packed up our lives and headed west.
 I spent the next 6 months working on creating the "perfect" classroom and creating our perfect new lives   In the process of my many successes and many, many failures ideas for new projects and crafts got pushed to the back burner.  Enter my summer bucket list:

1. Start a blog 
2. Find a System to Organize CCSS Resources
3. Cook and Eat at Home More
4. Expand My Etsy Business
5. Finish at least 10 of the decorations/craft projects I started
6. Lesson Plans

I could go on and on, but 6 things seem manageable.  I'd rather be looking for more to do at the end of the summer than feeling bummed out because I didn't get to everything on my list.
Follow my blog to see how I fair in my quest to complete my summer bucket list.  I'll share a few yummy recipes, craft and lesson plan ideas, maybe even a few contest and freebies!
Until next time...keep it glitzy :-) (I'll keep working on a sign off)

                              


0 comments:

Post a Comment